Download Google Voice App in Cameroon and Nigeria ( Android/iPhone)
If you search for it, Google Voice isn't even listed in the Google Play Store. Because the app isn't available in Cameroon and Nigeria, it's been geo-restricted to only show up in the United States and Canada Google Play Store.
There are several requirements for iPhone and Android users in Nigeria and Cameroon to download Google Voice.
- iPhone or Android device
- A vpn e.g, Nordvpn, express vpn, Psiphon vpn
- Install a VPN app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Access any location in the United States by launching a virtual private network (VPN).
- The next step is to open your Gmail app and click the circular button in the upper right corner of your Gmail app.
- Create a new Google account by clicking on the Add Another Account link.
- Ensure you're logging in with the correct information: your name, date of birth (or OTP), phone number, and password.
- Open your Play Store app, switch to your newly created Gmail account, and search for Google Voice; it will appear once you receive the OTP and create your account.
- Afterward, you may download and install it on your Android or iPhone smartphone.